# Drupal 8 Fundamentals
An introduction to Drupal as a Content Management System. Get familiar with Drupal's fundamental concepts.
- [Lesson 1: Manage content, content types](lesson-1.html)
- [Lesson 2: Images, taxonomy, blocks, users](lesson-2.html)
- [Lesson 3: Configuration management, multilingual](lesson-3.html)
- [Lesson 4: Views, custom administration pages](lesson-4.html)
- Other: [Preparation](#/1), [Exercises](#/3)
General information: [opendrupal.org](https://opendrupal.org/materials/drupal-fundamentals).
# Prepare as participant
You need a computer to learn Drupal. That's all.
Ask your trainer for a Drupal website to perform the exercises on. Theses are included in the slides.
Next: [Prepare as trainer](#/2), [Exercises](#/3)
# Prepare as trainer
- Set-up one Drupal site per participant.
- Install Drupal using the latest stable version.
- Use the `open_drupal_fundamentals` installation profile included in the /set-up directory.
- More about this profile in: /set-up/readme.md
Exercises are include in the slides.
For the exercises you can either use your own images, or use ours:
- Download the [Repository as zip file](https://github.com/OpenDrupal/opendrupal-drupal-fundamentals/archive/master.zip)
- Unpack and browse to the directory: lesson-1/exercises/images